Monday, October 25, 2010

North Falls Hike

Little Bear came along too, my heart dropped to my stomach several times watching Little bear and his precious carrier explore, run and look over edges. Little Lady has great endurance, she walked or ran most of the way on her own. She wants to be as independent and free as her brothers. I love the ferns, moss and lichen. I think it is most beautiful when wet and rainy. Maybe not rainy, but right after the rain when the world is washed fresh again. The colors are brighter and the world feels alive.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lakeside said...

what a beautiful place you live in! Could I trade some of our sun for a bit of your green??

Unknown said...

yes, right after the rain. I think it unleashes the magic.

mj said...

Wow! Nice place! Its beautiful!

Nice post!


Landscape Lighting Austin, Texas | Austin Auto Accident Lawyer