Saturday, March 3, 2012

Work Is Fun

It was a sunny warmish day. I wanted to get some rocks moved and I had two excited workers.

Can you believe their luck they get to move rocks!

We shoveled and we hauled, uphill both ways, and we raked. We found time to sit and dump rocks out of our boots and time to run up and down the rock hill as well as hide in the rock canyon. The wind blew our hair, we burned calories and we worked on a little muscle.

Saturday is family work day and it is usually a really fun day for everyone. Today was just that.

3 comments:

lilybit said...

I love saturday work days! and I love the new family pic in the header!

Lisa P. said...

I could use a lesson or two on how to inspire my own little ones to know that work is fun. I love it. They don't.

You guys are amazing and I love all of the updates!

Heather said...

Happy Spring Saturdays to You! And Happy Conference Coming Up!