Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Abundance

I just got rid of six dozen. We ate 1 dozen for breakfast and still there are fifteen dozen in the fridge with an average of about a dozen more every night. Easter will find us ready and prepared.

On a more spiritual note, the van died. I was headed to RS activity and I was prompted to take my phone (which I often leave home). On the fifteen minute drive the van started to lurch and behave very oddly. I was able to call home for the last stretch as I pulled into the parking lot and the van gave up. When help arrived, towing two fighting boys and a needy and tired little girl, we were able to bring the vehicle to life for a short period before it died again. With a short prayer for direction we started the van and lurched our way almost home when we received inspiration to continue to our nearby mechanic. Even after hours he was there and willing to take on the challenge the next day. We found much to be thankful for in our small adventure.

2 comments:

Lakeside said...

I could use of your abundance- they say homemade eggs are better pysanky eggs because of their thicker shells.

Lakeside said...

thats me.
- elisabeth