Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gifts

As I wrapped gifts in anticipation of Papa's birthday, my little Lady became excited with the thought of making and giving gifts. I let her use the scraps of paper. She cut and created talking all the while.

This is for Nana on a mission.
I make this.
This is for Grandpa when he comes home.
I cut.
I make this for Grandpa.

I am very afraid of the combination of my little girl with scissors, only because of the fascination she has shown for cutting hair. It required a lot of patience and holding back to allow this burst of creativity but I am so glad I did. I feel blessed to have witnessed the desire to give in one so young.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be a little scared those pretty ponies would get cut off too. She's p.p.i.e.w. (do not sound that out. :o))

ky+i=vy said...

I am so glad you did as well!! and people say that little children don't have feelings like that or remorse or sorrow for others until at least age 4 or five . . . poopy people!! what do they know?