Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Moving up in the Forest

I think I may harbor a few hard feelings towards "Blues Clues" for their song about "you can do anything that you want to do". My little one sings it with an "I" in place of the "you" and often argues with me when an answer is "no". She knows that she can do anything she has seen someone else do, even climbing a rock wall that is 7 feet high.
Today she ran off leading a friend to a dangerous area. When retrieved she just stated "I just runned away", very matter of factly. The boys do it all the time.

4 comments:

Isabel said...

What a fun pair her and Hyrum would make...someone might have to translate for them though (hee). Or even better, Jared and Cami could come along and do the interpreting! This would be hilarious to watch! 4 2 year olds, Yikes!

Heather said...

"I just runned away".... I can't help but sigh-smile at the pain in the heart agency requires...
xoxox

ky+i=vy said...

oh dear, I chuckle with Isabel and hurt with H.Brinkerhoff - mine is getting to that stage where she will do anything, and I mean anything . . . you are a fabulous mother, and you love that blonde princess so much, I have little fear for her, but agency isn't always predictable - ho hum

Unknown said...

I just think shes cute.